|Success Attraction suc·cess: (n.) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted|
|Secret To Getting Anything?|
17 Extraordinary Human Capacities
People have a tremendous capacity for outstanding achievement. There are also many extraordinary capacities that allow them to become high achievers.
Here are seventeen extraordinary capacities that make human beings remarkable. When we recognize and use these capacities, the quality of our lives can become more joyful than ever before.
1. Helping someone in their time of tragedy or need shows the capacity for human goodness.
2. Listening closely to another's words and experience shows the capacity for soulful communication.
3. Understanding the pain, sorrow, or loss of another person shows the capacity for empathy.
4. Believing the best about others, and offering time, support, and friendship shows the capacity for trust.
5. Apologizing for a past mistake shows the capacity for strong character and trustworthiness.
6. Forgiving the errors of a fellow human being shows the capacity to receive forgiveness.
7. Supporting the truth, even when it is unpopular, shows the capacity for honesty and integrity.
8. Compromising when it is best for the welfare of others shows the capacity for teamwork.
9. Giving time and effort to assist others to be successful shows the capacity for sincerity.
10. Being curious about life, its people and its mysteries, shows the capacity for learning.
11. Praying for the welfare of family, friends, and all of humanity shows the capacity for love.
12. Waiting for God's answer to a prayer shows the capacity for faith and patience.
13. Accepting the answer to a prayer, whatever it might be, discovering its blessings, and then moving on shows the capacity for gratitude.
14. Believing in a God-given purpose throughout long and difficult seasons of scarcity shows the capacity for determination and hope.
15. Taking risks, making mistakes, and learning from all experiences show the capacity for being human.
16. Getting up after having fallen down or suffered failure shows the capacity for resolve.
17. Persisting resolutely to navigate life's rapids, scale its mountains, move beyond its perceived limitations, and arrive at its finish line with faith and dignity shows the capacity for achievement.
When we use our mental and spiritual capacities, our lives will be filled with more love, contentment, and achievement than we can imagine. When we cultivate a deep faith in a Power greater than ourselves, we never have to travel life's journey alone. There will be powerful sources of wisdom and guidance walking with us every step of the way.
© Copyright by Steve Brunkhorst. Reprinted from Achieve! 60-Second Nuggets of Inspiration. Pick up a complimentary copy of Steve's colorful PDF Print Poster, Extraordinary Human Capacity, plus more great resources when you subscribe to Achieve! Ezine. Get the next issue by visiting http://www.AchieveEzine.com
Three Gratifying Ways To Add Abundance To Your Life
Abundance is intangible, spiritual and attracts energy. To attract this type of energy you need to define it, for when you name it, you can claim it. Your definition of abundance is as personal as your DNA.
The Secret to Intense Focus By
One of the common elements you see in almost all successful people is focus. They saw what they wanted to achieve and they focused in on it like a laser. Then, when they become famous and we, the common folk, know their name, we are amazed at the focus they have.
The Parable of the Touchstone
The Great Library of Alexandria once held the wisdom of the ancient world. When it burned down, billions of invaluable thoughts perished. One book, however, survived. Since it wasn't considered a valuable book, a poor man bought it for a few coppers. He was not very literate and thought the book dull. The only thing of interest to him was a thin strip of vellum. Written on it was the secret known as the "Touchstone."
The Bubble Of Prosperity
My life is a bubble; but how much solid cash it costs to keep that bubble floating.~Logan Pearsall Smith
Any person who goes through life without experiencing failure is the ultimate failure in life.
Success Means Never Ever Giving Up
Persistence is the foundation of success. Although there are many ways to describe success, there is only one definition of failure ? giving up. Whatever your meaning of success, you will only achieve it through persistence.
How To Create What You Want...And Want What You Create
Something For You To Consider?
How To Begin Your Journey To Success
Becoming successful requires a lifestyle change. It requires that you know where you are going, where you want to be, but most importantly, it requires that you know how you will get there!
What We Can Do To Guarantee Our Own Success
There are so many internet marketing schemes out there so it's really hard to follow the right advices. Do be perfectly honest this article will not get you richer or more successful then you are right now.
Become a Good Observer
We must never allow a day to pass without finding the answers to a list of important questions such as: What is going on in our industry? What new challenges are currently facing our government? Our community? Our neighborhood? What are the new breakthroughs, the new opportunities, the new tools and techniques that have recently come to light? Who are the new personalities that are influencing world and local opinion?
3 Basic Steps to Success in Anything
Since belief always precedes action, simply changing your beliefs can change your actions to those that will result in living any of your dreams.
Accelerated Learning is Profitable
Accelerated learning is not only practical, it is profitable. Acquiring the ability to learn new skills faster is undoubtedly the most direct path and fastest means possible to enhance your earning power and hence, your income. Learning faster is a valuable skill that will benefit you no matter your profession.
Double Your Brain Power
Do you think you have an "average" or perhaps an "above average" mental capacity?
Check Your Comfort Zone At The Door
No matter what goals and dreams you desire, there's a good chance it's going to mean reaching beyond what you believe yourself to be capable of.
Top Ten Strategies For Becoming Uncommonly Successful
Here are 10 of 26 proven strategies gleaned from interviews with highly successful people who have overcome obstacles to accomplish such feats at climbing Mt. Everest, winning a Grammy, becoming a multi-millionaire, becoming an established author and humorist, a professional pitcher in the Major Leagues, an internet entrepreneur who earns millions and more. Regardless of your career or industry, when applied, these success principles can shorten your learning curve and be a catalyst for your success.
Success starts in your mind.
What is Optimum Performance?
What is Optimum Performance? This question raises different responses from different people. It causes people to ponder issues like:
High Energy Performance
One of the hallmarks of all successful and high achieving men and women is that they are always determined to get the very most out of life. They are fully engaged. The successful person in Maslow's words, wants to "become everything he or she is capable of becoming."
Success Through Short Memory
Normally a long memory is an advantage but not if you keep programming your mind with 'tapes' of past failures.
8 Ways to Get Off The Success-Go-Round and Have a Consistent Flow of Success
Are you consistently chasing success? Once you achieve it, do you desperately try to continue the pattern of making it happen again? Isn't it time you got off the success-go-round? Here are 8 tips to help you make the transition from inconsistency to steady flow of success.
|home | site map|