|Success Attraction suc·cess: (n.) The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted|
|Secret To Getting Anything?|
Achieving Success with Authentic Joy: 12 Reflections
Success begins with a personal dream that is bigger than the dreamer is. There is success achieved through sheer force of will and success that brings peace of mind and authentic joy. Achievements that create a better world bring authentic joy to the achiever.
Here are twelve reflections on achieving success with authentic joy. 1. There is more to success than reaching goals.... Success must also include a joyful appreciation of living-an authentic joy that pulls us toward the next episode of our life's purpose.
2. The ultimate recipe for achievement is working cooperatively with others to improve the quality of life for all.
3. To get where we want to go, we need to be honest about where we are now.
4. No action is too small; no choice is insignificant. Together they are the brush strokes that create the final masterpiece of our design.
5. Life is not just reaching peaks. Part of it is moving from one peak to the next. If you rest too long in between, you might be tempted to quit. Leave the past in the past. Climb the next mountain and enjoy the view.
6. Persistence is a common foundation beneath the achievements of every successful man and woman.
7. It is more naive to risk nothing and gain nothing than to risk failure and gain experience.
8. Setbacks are included in the price tag of success; they teach tenacity and provide experiences that let us achieve our goals with compassion and dignity.
9. If you have made a positive difference in one individual's life, you have succeeded in making a positive difference for many!
10. Whether it takes ten minutes, a hundred plans, or a lifetime, we can achieve our goals only if we take a stand and begin. Our Creator provides the talent, desire, and a limited number of chances to show up at the starting line. Today is another of those chances.
11. Passion behind a clear goal is a powerful force. You can gain enormous control over that force by focusing on one small step that you need to take.
12. The Creator placed the seeds of success in the exact place we would need them; they live inside of us, waiting to germinate, grow, and blossom. James Allen (1864-1912), wrote, "Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your Vision is the promise of what you shall one day be. Your Ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil."
Can you remember a moment when a dream first came to life within your heart and mind? Perhaps you have a new dream tugging at you now-a desire that you cannot forsake.
If so, focus your attention on your vision. You have the first ingredient for achievement, a dream. Your dream-the blueprint of your future-is all you need to begin.
© Copyright 2005 by Steve Brunkhorst. Steve is a professional life success coach, motivational author, and the editor of Achieve! 60-Second Nuggets of Inspiration, a popular mini-zine bringing great stories, motivational nuggets, and inspiring thoughts to help you achieve more in your career and personal life. Get the next issue by visiting http://www.AchieveEzine.com
If You?re Not Where You Want To Be In Life, It?s Your Own Fault
Have you ever wondered why you're not where you want to be in life?
Stop Reading Success Books and Start Being Successful
So you want to be successful (whatever that means to you) and you've been to the motivational lectures, seminars and you've read the latest books on how to make a billion dollars in 17 seconds!!!
How To Become Rich and Famous
If you want to be rich and famous, you have to focus on your strong points. Don't dwell on your weaknesses. Choose your strongest asset and build it into a formidable asset.
Wheres Your Value?
The simple action of writing the every day grocery demonstrates how we truly value our lives and inspire future success. Each week, many of us spend 10 to 30 minutes or more writing down the weekly future grocery purchases, clipping coupons and checking advertisements. We take this action because we believe that we will have future success through the savings of money, time and energy. Unfortunately, sometimes, we forget to bring the list and end up with additional purchases, spending more money than originally anticipated and probably having to return to buy the missed items. All of these actions have wasted money, time and energy and more importantly have contributed to increased stress levels as well as negative feelings about ourselves. Just think about the last time you forget your list and how did you feel about yourself? Were those thoughts fleeting or did they stay with you a while?
What is Success?
A company entitled "Made for Success" begs the question: Just what is success? So, join me as I wax philosophical and pursue this question in this brief article.
How To Stop Having Problems
If you are like me you have probably lost a lot of sleep over the many problems that arise in your life. Sometimes, the problem seems too huge. I become immobilized by the fear. That leads to procrastination and guilt for my inactivity and Presto! My stress level goes through the roof.
10 Tips for Sensible Living
Here are a few suggestions that I try to put into practice in my own life...
Masterminding Your Way To Greater Success
Napoleon Hill coined the concept of the mastermind alliance in his classic book Think and Grow Rich. He believed that a group of like-minded, achievement-oriented individuals could dramatically leverage each other's success.
Sell Yourself to Be Successful in Life
If you want to be successful in life, business, or relationships, you must learn one simple secret. That secret is ... you must learn how to sell yourself!
One Step at a Time the Bowling Ball up the Ladder of Success!
I have often been asked the question, "What is true success?"
Discover Your Path to Success - Part 3
If you have read this far, we both know you are serious about succeeding, getting the most out of life, and attaining your goals.
Why Wealth is Loving, Caring, and Sharing
Wealth is more than money. It's abundance, or as the Italians call it, abbondanza, plenty, overflowing supply.
The Reasons Why We Fear Success
In the book, The SHOCKwealth System?, it is discussed that there are four fears that must be overcome in order to experience true success. One of those fears is the fear of success itself. The Fear Of Success is the self-sabotaging fear.
Getting Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
They say that if you really want to stretch yourself and grow, then try doing something every day that scares you. What does that mean? Does that mean to rent the latest blockbuster thrillers that have all of the gore and guts and get your adrenaline going a million miles a minute?
To Be is to Become
To make change effective, you have to BE what you want to BECOME.
If Only, If Only, If Only
Remove these words from your vocabulary!
Have You Given Away Your Power?
Does your life feel less than fulfilling? Are you waiting for good things to come to you? Do you lack motivation to make real changes in the quality of your life? Are you waiting for someone else to tell you what to do? Are you the type of person who sits back and lets others make decisions about your life? Do you hang onto a need to have others look after you?
Success: 10 Tips to Make Failure Work for You
1)Failure is normal.
5 Steps to Greater Workplace Productivity
Step 1 ? Learn a powerful key to increase financial success
Increasing Reading Speed
Reading is an integral part of our daily work lives. On a typical day, I spend a lot of time reading. For example,
|home | site map|